Sunday 10 November 2013

Challenge #5 - Always Anything Goes.

Hi everyone!

Wow!  What a fabulous lot of entries there were in Challenge #4 and they were all absolute stunners.  Well done to all of you and keep them coming as we love looking at them all.

The winners for Challenge #4 are as follows:

The winner of the £15 Scribble and Scrap  voucher was drawn by Random.Org and is:
and that's you
(132)
Congratulations Karin.  Please email me at scribbleandscrap@yahoo.co.uk to claim your voucher and blog badge.

The Top Three as chosen by the baby faced Jill are as follows (in numerical order).

Karen C (30)
Alison (104)
Lorraine (134)
Congratulations Ladies...fabulous cards.  Please help yourself to the Top Three badge in the sidebar.  

And the GDT for Challenge #6 is:

Eemeli (25)
Congratulations Eemeli, please can you email me at scribbleandscrap@yahoo.co.uk with your choice of digi? 

********

Don't forget that you MUST be a follower of the challenge in order to be placed.  I drew 3 people for the Winner's place who hadn't followed so I had to redraw.  So please make sure that you are following.

Also, don't forget to put GDT after your name if you wish to be considered for the next GDT spot.  

********
Today is Remembrance Sunday and a few of us on the team have made that the focus of our cards for this challenge.  We have so much to be grateful for to all who gave their lives (men, women, children and animals) and it's good to remember them whichever country they died for.  War's a terrible thing and if we 'forget' there could be a WWIII.  I certainly hope that never happens for everyones' sake.

********

Anyhoo...here is the fabulous inspiration from our lovely DT and our fabby GDT

Good luck everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

using Vintage Poppy sku 0046
Andree using
Vintage Steampunk Keyhole SKU 0015
Using Vintage Lady Card Kit in blue.
using Vintage Floral Border sku 0026
Using Santa 1 digi sku 0053
 
Using SKU 0030
using Baby 2  sku 0048 
using Vintage Girls Topper Sheet 1 sku 0033
using Vintage Steampunk Car 0020
Gorgeous card Karen...thank you so much for joining us.

16 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, what a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3. Made my day that has. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o thank you ladies what a surprise.
    I 'll going to email you.
    The DT ladies have made gorgeous cards and vintage cards.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely DT cards. thnks for the chance to enter into the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the DT made me cry with their beautiful works of remembrance. Thank you so much ladies. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous challenge and DT makes!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects DT. I'm a follower on Blogger and Bloglovin. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful inspiration from the DT. I'm sorry I knew there was something else I was supposed to do when I linked my card. Have now joined as a follower. Thanks for the reminder!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work from the DT. Thanks for the opportunity to join a new challenge. I'm your newest follower!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful creations by all the Design Team, such lovely hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have only just found you and am now following. Gorgeous DT inspiration and thank you for a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing DT creations. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..nice challenge and wonderful DT creations...i wanted to follow your blog through word press,please let me know how to,i am following your blog through my blogger account but i don't use that ac much as i do word press so let me know if there is anyway i can follow your blog through my word press ac.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creations bij the dt ladies!
    I'm entering too this time!
    Have a nice week!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx