Thursday 16 January 2014

Showcasing Chrissyxx - Winner - Challenge #8

 
Morning everyone!

Today we are showcasing the work of 

Chrissyxx   

the winner of Challenge #8 with this beautiful card.  

I absolutely love dragons and this little guy is just so cute.  I also love the colour combo of this card.  Pink and grey are fabulous together and it works well with the splashes of green as well.  A great layout like this means there's little need for much embellishing and I think Chrissy has got this jut right, especially with the added texture.  Just beautiful.  

If you pop over to Chrissy' s blog you will find lots of lovely inspirational projects.  Each and every one of them absolutely gorgeous.  

Pop back tomorrow when I'll be showcasing the Top Three from Challenge #8.

Take care and happy crafting.
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx