Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Lillibet of Inspiration

 
Hi everyone!
 
I've been so busy lately so it's a good job the DT girls are keeping up with their fabulous projects to show you.  I will be back tomorrow, though, with a little tutorial so make sure you pop back in then.  

Today's inspiration comes from Deborah and features the Lillibet Goodnight Kiss Stamp which she has coloured so beautifully and fussy cut to make it pop off the tag.  Deborah has also used the Dovecraft Doilies, the Lillibet Bunting, to which she has added plenty of sparkle, and the pink carnation style roses, which should be in the shop later today.  

Such a pretty and cute tag.  Don't forget to pop to Deborah's Blog to let her know what you think of her tag.  

********

I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial for you (the first of many) and will be revisiting an old favourite of mine who many people won't have seen before...but some of you may have.  

Take care and happy crafting!

http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx