Thursday 18 September 2014

Facebook and Blog Candy Winner!!!

Hi everyone!  

Hope you're all ok and having a great day.  Just had a lovely storm here...fabulous thunder and lightning.  Love it.

Anyway...I have just drawn the winner of our Facebook and Blog Candy and that lucky winner is:


Which means that Miriam...congratulations, you are our winner!

The shop isn't yet set up for overseas sales so please could you select your £20 worth of goodies from Scribble and Scrap Crafts 
then email me at scribbleandscrap@aol.com 
with your list and postal details so that I can send them to you?  

Thank you to everyone for taking part.  Keep your eyes peeled on both our Facebook page and this blog so you don't miss the next candy.  

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Miriam!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Miriam. Enjoy spending your voucher and playing with your goodies. Don't forget to show us what you make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's Miriam, I know you will have fun spending the voucher on the fab products in the store. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx