Friday 15 August 2014

Showcasing Winners from Challenge #23

Hi everyone!  

Sorry I've been a bit quiet and haven't posted the showcases for the last challenge but I have been rushed off my feet here.  Not only have I made our big move to the beautiful Isle of Wight (OMG...it's the most incredible place to live!), but I have also been making plans for some big changes to the Scribble and Scrap Crafts Shop.  More will be revealed in the next couple of days but I'm so excited and things are going to be very different!  There will be some changes to the challenge as well...only small ones, though, and they will be announced on Sunday when we begin the new challenge.

Anyway, my apologies for putting all the winners together in one post, but rushed off my feet.  Still have so much to do...

Anyway...here are the winners.

  
This beautiful card was created by:


and is just so simple and elegant.  Love the pointsettia...such gorgeously rich colours.  

The Top Three are as follows:


who made this wonderful creation:

 
Another classy card with the prettiest of colour combos.  Love the layout of this one and that gorgeous, embellished butterfly.

The next Top Three was:


And both myself and my son adore this one...just way too cute!







 
See...positively adorably image and definitely one I need to get my mitts on.  Fabulous Christmas card.

And the other (won't say final as they are all equal) Top Three was:


with this absolutely stunning card!

 
What a beauty!  Love, love, love this image and Diane has really shown it off to its best advantage. Just gorgeous.  

And the GDT is:


with this super elegant card featuring the most beautiful peacock die cut.

   
So elegant!

Please check to see if you still have any still active vouchers for the Scribble and Scrap shop as they must be used before 20th August.  They will ALL become invalid then as they won't work in the new system which I am setting up.  

Don't forget to pop back Sunday for Challenge # 25!

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 

xx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have finally made your dream move, Lexie, and looking forward to find out what your news is, whatever it may be you so deserve it, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx